This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why did this girl I meet block me on Facebook when I added her?
08-17-2013, 06:54 PM
why did this girl I meet block me on Facebook when I added her?
I met a girl from a friend and she seemed so sweet. We were actually talking and then the next day, I had sent her a friends request and just said it was really nice meeting her. After my message and after adding her, she not only didn't accept my friend request, but she blocked me! Why is that?

Now if I ever see her again, it's going to be really awkward because it seems like she wants nothing to do with me and should I ask her why she blocked me?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 07:02 PM

I don't know if it helps I am a European who had a pen-pal relationship with an U.S and Middle Eastern students( I graduated myself before that) it seems it's impossible to predict a female mind even if nothing would be wrong.My sadness like yours is many girls seem to mock guys' feelings.The 2 persons found me on yahoo answers I spent a lot of time more than 3-4 months one of them and 3-4 years another with them regularly losing my free time and they both were angry once and dumped me.Not only that but they too blocked me.

Ads

08-17-2013, 07:12 PM

well there may be some reasons:
1) did u tell some thing that made her kinda upset? try remembering every thing u talked about.
2) some girls get upset when u talk about bf/gf and stuff like that with them.
3) maybe she didnt enter her own fb. (hack ,...)
4) or maybe when she wanted to accept ur request she accidentally chose "not now".
5) some one forced her to do so. i'm not sure about this actually.
6) try asking a mutual frnd about it. like: i sent her a frnd request but she didnt accept. do u know why? can u ask her?
No dont ask her face to face. she may not want to tell u the reason.

best wishes Wink
08-17-2013, 07:14 PM

No Should Not Ask Her Cause This Is Not A Good Idea At All, Mostly Girls To This In Facebook Without Any Reason Or Have Their Own Reason To Block Someone Beacuse They Dont Know And Meet That Person Face To Face, And They Also Think That The Guy Will Flirt Her Etc.
08-17-2013, 07:28 PM

cause shes a jerk, you could try asking her but that dont mean she will tell you