This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you view someone else's news feed on Facebook?
08-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Can you view someone else's news feed on Facebook?
I never had a Facebook and don't want one, but my friends are saying something that doesn't make sense. They are calling me an idiot, and that I know nothing about Facebook, but I definitely know what a news feed is. And they are saying that you can see someone else's news feed if you are friends. This doesn't make sense because then you could see everything their friends posted. If I am wrong, please explain why. Just sick of my friends being annoying all the time, making fun of me. I usually end up being right anyways, when we actually ask an adult. Anyways, please answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 02:38 AM

no.. you can see what someone else posts or what other people post about them if they are tagged in the post on their profiles.. however you can not see everything that they see on their news feed .. oh and btw I think teens know better about social media than adults Tongue .. but if I understood the question right.. then you are right Smile

Ads

08-18-2013, 02:39 AM

You can't view someones news feed, you can view your friends wall tho.
08-18-2013, 02:43 AM

It is not possible. You can only see the posts and visits the wall of the friend.