This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Could Be Wrong With My FB Account?
08-18-2013, 02:50 AM
What Could Be Wrong With My FB Account?
I have no trouble accessing it from my Hub's PC but when I attempt to access from mine, it lets me log on to my FB page but only my most recent postings from before the trouble started to appear...I can access my settings but it won't respond when I try to post on my FB page, can't 'like' any posts, can't edit my settings, can't view my albums...it's like You can look at your FB page but you can't touch or see all of what you have posted, etc...like a massive tease. I'm thinking it's my PC and not the account....any ideas, PC Savvy People? help the Clueless....
did a scan and it shows no issues with the PC....it appears just FB is affected, I can access my e-mail, etc other websites I visit..it's just my FB account and only thru my PC....what gives?
did a scan and it shows no issues with the PC....it appears just FB is affected, I can access my e-mail, etc other websites I visit..it's just my FB account and only thru my PC....what gives?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 02:53 AM

It's a Facebook virus. I'm not sure what you can do to fix it. Sorry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply