This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it a good thing when I a girl sees a message you sent them on facebook and doesn't reply back?
08-18-2013, 03:54 AM
Is it a good thing when I a girl sees a message you sent them on facebook and doesn't reply back?
When I send a girl a message on facebook and she sees it and doesn't reply back is that a good thing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 04:01 AM

You can be optimistic and say that the reason she didn't reply is because you left her breathless and she wasn't able to reply lol. Sadly, the truth is that, it isn't a good thing. Especially when you're trying to "get at her". It means she doesn't want to talk to you. You can be hopeful and try again, but I don't think it would work. Give it a shot anyway though, I would. Smile

Hope I helped you and good luck.

Ads

08-18-2013, 04:07 AM

I am a girl and many people send me messages for no reason. Its annoying.
But whenever a person sends me a message with a solid reason, i do reply.
Send her a message full of purpose and free from your benefit. She will reply for Sure.
08-18-2013, 04:15 AM

Im sorry man, I've been there and trust me, it's not a good thing, but what I've found is, if you know the girl and see her often, try thinking of a joke or topic you two can both talk about/or use openly in conversation and see if that gets you a reply, or maybe she just isn't in the mood to talk, if you talk to her everyday on facebook and she doesn't always respond, maybe it's time to take breaks from talking to her, talk to her every couple of days and see if you get any responses.
08-18-2013, 04:23 AM

No. It means she is ignoring you or trying to avoid you.