This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to place facebook like and share button below each post of website?
08-18-2013, 06:24 AM
How to place facebook like and share button below each post of website?
firstly, i want to add like and share button below each post on my website, the same post is posted on my facebook page too.

secondly, i want a facebook tag button also, when someone click on this button, that post should automatically post on users wall.

plz help me
i have a weebly website....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 06:36 AM

First, Create the Code, and Copy from Facebook Developers Page for Your Website.

Now, If You are on Blogger, Please Go to 'Edit Template' and Press ctrl+f, This will open a search box, in there, put "Data:post.body and Press Enter. Now It will be showing you the Line marked with yellow color.

Now Paste the Code From Facebook developers page, Just Above that line. and Click Save. Preview your template, If Not, Please Look for code again and put the code on 2nd instance of the line. Do until you get the result.

While On FTP Website, Please Find the Code where you want to place the button to appear and paste facebook code over there

That's it.

Ads

08-18-2013, 06:45 AM

You Can Find the Like And All Other Website HTML Stuff For Facebook Here

http://developers.facebook.com

All the Codes that you need Should Be In There