This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does this photo mean?
08-18-2013, 11:47 AM
what does this photo mean?
ex girlfriend posts picture with guy on instagram. shes grabbing him and kissing him on the cheek, but with her hand around his neck with the palm backwards, like the back of her hand is touching him. hes looking at the camera. caption says #ihaveahugecrushon**** #donttell****, among other things. she has another picture where she is kissing him on the cheek as well, and one where she is like hanging onto him, but his hands are behind his back (it has no likes). he commented on one of them with like 5 hearts, but she has serious attachment issues (at least with me), and is very, very hesitant to say she loves anyone--it took 6 months for her to say it to me. we've been apart for 9 months.

she goes to an arts school for drama, and there are lots of gay guys there. also, her friends have pictures up of them kissing guys in similar ways.

i know its neurotic, and impossible to tell, but we havent spoken in a long time, and i defriended her from facebook. she's got borderline personality disorder, for what it's worth.

so does it sound like shes together with this new guy? i can't really tell. my gut says yes, but it could just be trying to psych me out.

please dont tell me to move on, its utterly useless advice and will only piss me off.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 11:53 AM

I won't tell you to move on. she did it for you. Sorry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply