This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this prophetic sign mean?
10-13-2012, 03:05 AM
What does this prophetic sign mean?
So I liked this guy named F.H. and I prayed and I said "God if we get on the same bus, it means I will date him" and he got on the same bus as me... but he got on with another girl and he was hitting on her and completely ignoring me the entire time. He started ignoring me as soon as she walked into the room. That was about 6 months ago.

Then I spent 11 hours trying to locate his facebook profile and could not find it and I said "God if I find his facebook profile in the next 5 minutes, it means I will date him" I did not find his facebook profile but I found his twitter account about 3 minutes after I made this prayer.

Then I went to a city 6 hours away and I said "God if I bump into him, it means I will marry him" and I did not bump into the guy I like, but I bumped into my next door neighbour while I was there and that was the first tie in 4 years that we talked to each other.

I should also mention the girl he was hitting on, looked exactly like me except she was 4 years younger than me, and she was skinnier than me. We had the same body, same bone structure, and we even had the same name. (Well the first 3 letters in our name are identical but not the rest)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 03:13 AM

Are you like 12?

Ads

It means you are smoking some good s***.

It means you're hungry.

Nothing has any meaning till you give it one. It means just what you want it to mean. nothing else

This is a very common set of prophetic signs, and it means your bones are going to explode.

I don t know. You asked God for something. He tried to give you what you wanted, but couldn t. So he gave you the next best thing.

You are confusing prophecy for wishful thinking. Prophecies are supposed to all come true. You seem to come up with a new one every minute. Eventually, a random event is going to come close to one of your predictions. But you fail to count how many failures got you to that point.

God's not going to hand F.H. over to you. If that were the case, the guy would have certainly noticed you by now. If everything is prophetic, but most prophecies don't come true, then all prophecy is useless.

how old are you, you are not cinderella, and this is not utopia, this is the real fu-king world where fairy tails are fairy tails, and these are not prophetic signs, they are simple coincidence, grow up and stop believing god will fix all of your problems. make your own destiny.

IMO,.......

I don't think God works in our life by giving us signs in response to our prayers. MATT.6:33 says that God's will for us is to seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these worrisome things shall be added to us. And 1JOHN.5:14 says that we should pray according to His will for us, then only He hears us. 1COR.7:8 recommends that the singles should remain as they are, so that they can give more of their time, energy and money to God and His work. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry righteous and law-abiding believers.(2COR.6:14) Sometimes, two hands are better that one.(GEN.2:18)

It is sinful to ask God for signs.(MATT.12:39) According to DEUT.18:9-14, believers are to seek guidance in life or counsel from His prophets and JC's disciples who wrote down the Words of God in the Bible or from pastors or teachers. Basically, be guided by the Word. They are not to seek after signs or counsel from agents of Satan, eg horoscope, fortune-telling, ouija-boards, mediums, witches, psychics, etc. Such a sin will bring a curse from God, ie affliction of the speech or hearing.(MARK.7:32)

GEN.3:16 says that girls have been cursed with falling in love with their bf's/lovers/husbands and being emotionally controlled by them. So, it is very important for girls to not fall in love with evildoers/law-breakers. Divorce will be very damaging, emotionally. Girls gotta do thorough background, history, character and credit checks on their suitors or "prey". GEN.2:24 says that a wife will slowly transform to be one in character with the husband. If the husband is evil, the wife will be as evil.
....... In comparison, boys do not fall in love; instead they fall in lust - ie their natural sexual urge to procreate. The best that a good and righteous boy can offer his gf/wife is the bff kind of love or love his neighbor/friend as himself. Evil boys will just use girls to satisfy their lust, eg they change gf's like changing their cell-phones.

Happy "hunting".

Peace.