This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did someone hack my facebook account?
08-18-2013, 04:32 PM
How did someone hack my facebook account?
actually someone tried to. so a bit of histpry, please bear with me Smile

about a year ago I became paranoid about facebook so I deleted all of my photos, all info is hidden, most of the groups and apps have been deleted. and I rarely post anything. the email I use for facebook is strictly for facebook only and i don't use it otherwise. the same goes for the password. I haven't accesed it from a computer in a while, I only acces it through my phone. i also activated login approvals via mobile phone.
so a few days ago I got a text with the facebook security code while I was nowhere near a computer.
I checked and I had a notificaton that someone tried to acces my facebook from brooklyn with my email and password. (I am in Europe).

How is that possible? What did I do to compromise my account?
@ Abhishek: as I stated, I don't ever use that email address and as for my phone number it isn't publicly listed.

@ Isabella: as I already wrote, I have deleted all apps a year ago and didn't add any in the last year. and I never click on any links.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 04:35 PM

That's why facebook is a terrible and dangerous site.

Ads

08-18-2013, 04:39 PM

Anybody can hack your account only if he has your registered mobile number or your email password
08-18-2013, 04:41 PM

Sometimes is the apps that Facebook has. When you go to them, read before you click "agree." It could be the games, or even the ones that say, "your friend sent you this" Like flowers, or a card on FB. They all want to access your information before you hit "agree" to even look at it.

One time, i had post on my page from a friend of mine, saying me to click and see how many people viewed my page. Next thing i knew, that same post was sent to everyone on my friends list, like if i was the one that sent it. I had to go page by page and delete the post and warm then not to click on it.

From that day on, i do not play games on FB, or Click on any apps, if i do, i read and make sure they are not accessing any of my information.
08-18-2013, 04:44 PM

i guess who try to hack your FB account used a fake page . that fake pages looks 100% same the official page . but it is connected to the hacker email address . so when you try log in using this page , all your info ( email address and password ) automatically sent to the hacker email .
so you must be careful . and not open any page from some one you don't know .( or even if you know ) . you must wonder if that page asking you to fill ur info again while u already logged , for more sure . use Google to get into ur account . not from other pages . hope it help
08-18-2013, 04:55 PM

You can hack anyone`s facebook account by just profile url of the victim. I have a site for you that provides 100% satisfaction! Even I also hacked my gf`s account! lol !