This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can one make money useing social media ?like?
10-13-2012, 03:29 AM
How can one make money useing social media ?like?
For example twitter or facebook or youtube etc etc. I'm looking to make extra money.I have 1 full time job but barely making ends meet.I plan to go back to school and that will help in the future but in the mean time I would like to make extra cash now.any and all ideas are welcome.thank you for your time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 03:37 AM

5 Tips for making money:

1. Please do not try to do it all yourself ie: tap into a easy tool that can get you set up so all you have to do be creative. Keep it very simple, especially if you are new to this. You could possibly get bogged down in information overload.

2. Learn the secrets from proven experts.

3. Realise that you don't need to be a professional overnight. Just find the right niches, drive the traffic and earn cash.

4. Once you have the skills in place and a few cash flow coming in, use virtual assistants to do most of the work so you could potentially work on additional ways top improve the business or simply take more time off to do what you want to do.

5. Stay optimistic, do not give up and get a hold of mentors that you can easily trust.

useful site: http://wealthexploration.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply