This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook - can't change password?
08-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Facebook - can't change password?
I was recently hacked on Facebook and have been trying to change my password for about 5 days now. I've done everything Facebook has instructed me to do but I still can't access my account. Each time I change my password it says "your account seems to have been hacked" and it will proceed to give me instructions on how to change my password. It then continues to do this over and over.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 10:59 PM

it might be your browser or computer that has the problem - have you tried using a different computer to do it?

Ads

08-19-2013, 11:06 PM

Yes the hacker as change ur info...& prob he/she as set when u try to change ur password it goes to his/her phone---email....if i was u id open a new facebook...really hard to get ones FB back when the lame hackers have nothing better to do......Defo open a new one as the hacker will have changed all security questions ect.....HackerW4nkers nothin better in there life to do.
08-19-2013, 11:16 PM

If your account hacked then you don't change your password until facebook complete the verification. Reopen for your account you should complete the all requirement who does facebook demand after this procedure you can use own account and change your password. One more thing if you have your facebook profile URL you open it and go to report option and select the option it's my old profile after select it you do report. When facebook contact you then you give his all prove so facebook will give you authority that you can easily change your password.
08-19-2013, 11:30 PM

Go Here
http://linkmasker.co/GooNU