This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I message my crush?
08-20-2013, 12:08 AM
Should I message my crush?
I have a crush on someone I've only met once. I can't stop thinking about him and I'm dying to get to know him better. I wish I could talk to him in person, but I never get to see him so I want to message him on Facebook! But I'm scared because...
- He's in a grade below me so we have nothing to do with each other
-He's really close friends with my ex, who I recently broke up with
-It's so sudden, and he'll be confused.

Nevertheless, would any guy feel uncomfortable or annoyed to get a message from a girl? I know he finds me attractive appearance-wise because he has called me "cute" and "hot" before (not to my face -- my ex told me).

Should I message him!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 12:13 AM

Yeah do it. I liked a girl a few months back and I only saw her once or twice at party's and she seemed really happy to hear for me. Unfortunately we hooked up once and her friends made it clear after that she only went for popular guys so they divided us. But go forit and best of luck!!

Ads

08-20-2013, 12:27 AM

ask him a question or an opinion about something (not about another guy) and then try to start a conversation about it he won't care if you message him unless he has something against you and he probably doesn't since you don't know him that well
08-20-2013, 12:29 AM

BY ALL MEANS !!!
08-20-2013, 12:40 AM

you should have to think once n if you get right attitude then you should message him then leave it.
08-20-2013, 12:41 AM

Go for it, otherwise he will never know. If you don't you are denying yourself a possible relationship before it has a chance to begin.
08-20-2013, 12:56 AM

Yes do it! We guys do it all the time..sometimes we get burned or rejected.. So what?? Life goes on! It's not the end of the world... Chances are you will be fine! If u get "rejected" you move on..