This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do U think i stalk people?
08-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Do U think i stalk people?
I'm a 13 yr old girl and bi and I used to have a crush in this girl who's a freshman in high school, never met her. I found her on this website called ask. fm where u ask ppl questions anonymously. I found her like 4 months ago and I found her instagram and Facebook so followed and added her. I told her shes pretty on ask.fm and stuff and I liked some of her questions she answered on ask.fm. I told her on anon that I think she's pretty and what type of girl she likes and ****. So over time I've gotten over her and haven't stalked her in weeks. Lately she's been getting hate on ask and she messaged me on Facebook and asked if it was me. WHY WOULD SHE THINK ITS ME OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW HER. WE BARELY TALKED BEFORE AND WE DONT EVEN TALK? DOES SHE THINK ITS BECAUSE IM A STALKER?!?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 05:33 AM

Hahaha she probably knows to some extent that you do stalk her. If you want to know for sure, ask her why she thinjs its you of all people and she might honestly and openly tell you why.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply