This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If i log into someones twitter will they be able to know that I am on it?
08-20-2013, 06:03 AM
If i log into someones twitter will they be able to know that I am on it?
I have a boyfriend and he is a bit sneaky. I never knew that he made himself a twitter account. I think I may know the password to his twitter account, but what I am wondering is if I were to log into his account would he be able to tell that I am on it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 06:12 AM

If he's that sneaky he will always look into his security settings to check whether anyone except him has logged in, (it only tells you what device they were using though E.g. Apple iPhone)

Also if he's so sneaky wouldn't have a password that you wouldn't think of or didn't know?

Ads

08-20-2013, 06:20 AM

No he won't unless you post share or like things while your own then he'll know some 1 was on it
08-20-2013, 06:29 AM

To be honest you are the problem. You need to give a guy some space and he feels like he has to be sneaky and you are only reinforcing the behavior. Talk with him. Spying on him then bitching him out will only make it worse. No offense. If you yell at him will it draw him near or push him away?
08-20-2013, 06:34 AM

YeS if contacts twitter