This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to avoid to be online for someone in facebook?
08-20-2013, 12:45 PM
How to avoid to be online for someone in facebook?
I am a tech guy, who loves to study a lot, and also socialize. But some of my folks make fun of me that I am online for most part of the day. Actually I post tech news on my website, and on the next tab, Facebook is on. All I want is that I want to hide from that person. I want something like that I am not shown online to that person, even though I am online. I hope you get that.

Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 12:48 PM

Press the wheel thing in the chat tab, then press turn off chat.

Ads

08-20-2013, 12:52 PM

Go onto the chat thing on the side of the page and theres that wheel/cog thing in the corner. You click on that and click turn off chat and it will say turn off chat and it will say

Turn off chat for all friends Turn off chat for all friends except.Turn off chat for only some friends
then select the one you want. hope this helps
08-20-2013, 12:55 PM

You can't always trust settings on web sites. Things can change unexpectedly and the Internet is always ever changing and evolving. One day your Facebook profile is set as private, the next day you could be on tomorrow's newspaper. Therefore, I recommend taking things into your own hands. Buy a gun and kill this person. Or hire a gun man.
08-20-2013, 01:02 PM

Click on the Chat Box Than On the Top Click on the Wheel Than Go to Advance Settings than Add That Persons Name to the Show Online Except For List And Once you Add That Person to the List They Wont See That your Online