This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is she trying to hide something?
08-20-2013, 03:44 PM
is she trying to hide something?
Hi so last night my friend log into my account and with my account she said i have a big crush on her. she was making this up then with her own account she wrote I only like him has a friend. then i message her about what is this about she said idk and then said sorry. then changes the subject and says how your summer going and i ask her how hers is going never responded is she hiding something
and she always going into my acount and like her own posts ands talking to her ex boyfriend i don't mind helping her but this time she gone to far

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 03:55 PM

I think she indirectly told you she liked you but then she regreted it!

Ads

08-20-2013, 04:06 PM

She sounds like an attention whore. :\ Why would she do that, that's just weird and desperate. What would she be hiding..? I sometimes don't text people back because something distracts me or I tell myself I'll text them back later and forget...it's not a big deal. But really, you didn't go further into asking about why she did that thing with your FB?
08-20-2013, 04:20 PM

She's probably lied about something to a friend. And has done that to show them
08-20-2013, 04:32 PM

Just change all of your passwords that she knows...