This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people make facebook for their pets?
08-21-2013, 02:41 AM
Why do people make facebook for their pets?
The pet can't sign in or do anything. Wth is the point? Its freakin dumb! And then they send you a friend request?! Yeah,, im just gonna accept and have a nice chat with this Chihuahua.. Seriously! Stupid.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 02:52 AM

Because people sometimes get a little too attached to their pets and go crazy. Buying extravagant clothes for their dogs, take 20 selfies with their pets, etc etc..

Ads

08-21-2013, 03:08 AM

maybe they just want a fake profile they can use to play games with, or maybe they dont realize they are supposed to create a page for their pet instead of a new profile

there are a million possible reasons

btw, yahoo answers is not a chat forum, and your question falls into the "chat/rant" category
08-21-2013, 03:23 AM

You will never know the answer if you never get too attached to your pet/s. Although, I never made one for my pet. But usually those who make Facebook accounts for their pets are girls. There could be a variety of reasons why they create one for them. Like:

1. Extreme attachment to their pets.
2. Boredom
3. Hook on what is trending

But usually number 1 is the common thing why.
08-21-2013, 03:31 AM

Because people are so STUPID and feel like their pets are a person, to be honest I think they are just loners