This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible for a certain someone to not see our activity on Facebook without removing them as friends?
08-21-2013, 04:46 AM
Is it possible for a certain someone to not see our activity on Facebook without removing them as friends?
There's this person who keeps liking my comments. Be it my wall or comments on pages SHE hasn't even liked! And that's not just it. She comments on them too! ";) <3" <--- like that, yeah.
It's getting annoying, I've personally told her (well discreetly) but she doesn't seem to understand.
So, Is it possible to block someone from seeing my activity on Facebook without removing unfriending them?
Jeez, unfriending is not even a word. :|
Oh, there's a slash between removing and unfriending. It makes sense then. I think it still did before that, but whatever. Be helpful, thanks in advance!
Okay, I don't want HER to see it. Only HER. For her I must work incognito. I want her to think that I don't post anything. I don't want HER to see or comment on or like my posts/comments. Just HER.
I know about the "only me" action.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 04:49 AM

yes limit ur posts so only u can see them.

Ads

08-21-2013, 04:58 AM

add her to the Restricted list

When you add someone to your Restricted list, they'll only be able to see your Public content or posts that you tag them in. So if you put your boss on your Restricted list, post a photo and choose Friends as the audience, your boss (and anyone else on Restricted) won’t see that photo. However, if you add a tag of your boss to the photo, we’ll let them know they’re in it and they’ll be able to see the photo. If someone else tries to tag your boss in one of your photos, you’ll get to approve this tag from your pending posts.