This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should all muslims close their facebook account?
08-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Should all muslims close their facebook account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 08:05 AM

Why Woold you do that? Is there a Specific reason?

Ads

08-21-2013, 08:16 AM

Why are you asking this question
08-21-2013, 08:20 AM

no
08-21-2013, 08:27 AM

we are free
08-21-2013, 08:31 AM

I think I see what you are doing here...

No, I'm not a hatemonger and I don't think that all of ANYONE should close their facebook account.

To answer your un asked question however I do believe that facebook has become a tool to spread great hatred for those that choose to, and this is not limited to any one group.

For some reason people that believe one way have taken to the idea of going to the pages of people that believe another way and posting hate speech, attacking visitors and so forth. This does need to stop.

As a Christian I see it every day on the pages I visit, such as the fact that there are over 1000 atheist that like Jesus Daily for the simple use of harassing the visitors to the page. I found this out after using the new graph search to find out who the aggressors primarily were.

Now I don't believe in discriminating against ANYONE but I do believe that if an individual, regardless of their faith, race, or sexuality engages in hate speech, intolerance, and harassment on Facebook they should be dealt with more harshly.

It is a social networking tool for friends to connect, not for ignorant fools to spread hate. I do hope that I interpreted you correctly and that you wanted others thoughts on facebook goings on. If not, then my apologies.
08-21-2013, 08:40 AM

No