This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hack Facebook password?
08-21-2013, 08:29 PM
How to hack Facebook password?
I have lost my Owen account password with important information need to know how to hack it thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 08:37 PM

it's not possible to hack it, and in fact, what you are asking how to do is illegal

if it's your own password as you claim, then just click on "forgot password" and enter your email address and facebook will send you a password reset link

Ads

08-21-2013, 08:40 PM

You can download commview but it would only give you your password if u clicked save password if not no luck
08-21-2013, 08:48 PM

When you log into facebook enter your email address then click on "forgot password" . Facebook will email you to reset it.
08-21-2013, 08:52 PM

nice try
just click on the forgot password button
08-21-2013, 09:09 PM

Yeah, right, like we don't know that a 'Forgot my Password' option exists ..

Wannabe 'hackers' REALLY shouldn't 'advertise' their little games on a PUBLIC FORUM ... especilaly one that is, no doubt, 'logged' and available for access by the authorities at any time in the next few hundred years ...

.. one day - tomorrow or in 5 years, or 10 years or 20 years - 'The Machine' will catch up with you .... so be very careful where you 'advertise' your criminal intentions ..
08-21-2013, 09:18 PM

Its Not Possible to hack it and What your Asking is Not Legal If you Forgot your password Just hit Forgot Password and Go Through the Password Recovery Steps
08-21-2013, 09:31 PM

Just click on the "Forgot my password" line under where you enter your password. Facebook will send a reset link to the email you registered the facebook account with.
08-21-2013, 09:40 PM

facebook #password #hacks

http://linkmasker.co/ebLhS