This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need people who can help me replace Facebook. Can you help?
08-21-2013, 11:24 PM
I need people who can help me replace Facebook. Can you help?
I have a social media website here- http://frendsdom.com. I admit it might not impress you or you may end up saying "dude ! it needs lot of work". But what I know is it has strength and potentials to be next big thing.

Basically, I want to form a team of passionate people to take Frendsdom to whole new level and eventually replace Facebook as general purpose social networking. I've been focusing on its marketing and raising funds for that.

I have been to a number of angel investors sites but haven't really found anyone yet.

Do you have any idea where I can find "real investors" or kind of people I am looking for?

Thank you a lot for reading this !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 11:35 PM

Im not going to try to put you off but this wont be a walk in the park, facebook has been one of (if not THE) best and easiest social networking sites to use it will take a lot of hard work and finding investors today will be VERY hard, Good luck though!

Ads

08-21-2013, 11:51 PM

Good Luck, Deepak. You'll have Google+ nipping at your heels.
08-22-2013, 12:04 AM

"Frendsdom"? It would help if you actually knew how to spell "friend" so it could be named "Friendsdom". I'd be a bit suspicious going to a site run by someone who couldn't spell. Looks shady.