This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more likes on facebook statuses?? answer!!?
08-21-2013, 11:53 PM
how to get more likes on facebook statuses?? answer!!?
im not popular on facebook at all. some people get like 40 likes on a fb status and I only get 5. I have over 400 friends though. and my statuses aren't pointless or childish. why don't people like them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 11:56 PM

Because they AREN'T pointless and childish. Just saying, a lot of people go to facebook for having fun and games, not serious intellectual discussions. But hey you could also start liking your 400 friends' statuses and see if they start reading yours. And you can say things like this: "like if you agree, comment if you disagree" or something of that nature.

Ads

08-22-2013, 12:06 AM

I live in that same world, all those guys/girls with 40-400 likes for every status they post And 40 is like the most you've ever gotten. People on Facebook are sometimes just stupid. You gotta kind of get into peoples minds and you think "if my friend had this status, would I agree and like it". Choose a status that's agreeable to a lot of people, something that happens in an everyday teens life that everybody would agree upon or just happened to you. You could do a LMS (like my status) for whatever this and whatever that and more of your friends who would care would like those kinds of statuses. Personally I think having a lot of friends that care for you in real life is better than how many likes you get on a Facebook status, just sayin XD
08-22-2013, 12:08 AM

Maybe your statuses are long? I know when I post a long status people don't really like it but when I post a straightforward and short post they like it. A lot of people are just lazy lol