This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A friend has blocked my id on FACEBOOK. How to unblock it so i can acess his posts and chat.?
08-22-2013, 01:34 AM
A friend has blocked my id on FACEBOOK. How to unblock it so i can acess his posts and chat.?
a friend has blocked my id, on FACEBOOK how to unblock it so i can acess his posts and chat. and stay connected with him....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 01:48 AM

u cant

Ads

08-22-2013, 01:56 AM

You cant . He has to be the one to unblock you, or someone using his account has to do it.
08-22-2013, 02:05 AM

If he has blocked you,you can't unblock it.If he unlocks you himself then also u'll not be his friend.You have to send a friend request again.As your friend's wish will he accept your request or not.
The other way is to make a new id and don't send your friend a request.Just visit his public profile.
08-22-2013, 02:07 AM

there is no way to unblock yourself... the other person has to be the one to do that, otherwise, it would be completely pointless to block someone in the first place
08-22-2013, 02:17 AM

your friend only can unblock you. he/she blocked ur id maybe due to some kind of disturbance he/she faced by you. better u can create another id which can't identify by your friend as that is you. and send friend request and use to follow with posts. Smile