This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook newsfeed settings question, please help! ...?
08-22-2013, 04:48 AM
Facebook newsfeed settings question, please help! ...?
Does anyone have any idea how Facebook distinguishes from "all updates", "most updates" and "only important" updates in the newsfeed settings? I'm not talking about the "update types", which is something different. Please take a moment to look at your newsfeed settings for a particular Friend before you answer this question, so you know what I'm talking about. The "update types" setting is pretty self-explanatory, but my original question still baffles me. For example, lets say you have your settings set for your friend "John", to only display "comments and likes" , and also have the "most updates" setting checked. How does it determine which "comments and likes" to post to your newsfeed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 05:02 AM

Right Now This Is Not Available In Facebook News Feeds. But Facebook Is Prepairing A New Type Of Fb News Feeds In Which This Feature Is Available, Sorry But You Have To Wait

Ads

08-22-2013, 05:03 AM

There is No Particular Formula it Will Post Basically Anything Based on The Settings So What Ever its Set to Will Show the Particular Updates on your News Feed