This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is social skills just as important as knowledge and proficiency in the real world job market?
10-13-2012, 04:27 AM
Is social skills just as important as knowledge and proficiency in the real world job market?
My parents have a goal for me. They want me working for accounting firms during my senior year of college and then have enough money to buy a 100k apartment building and live on my own...supposedly pretty soon after I graduate. I'm a Freshman in college now and I don't know if by simply applying myself academically, I can get the job. This means no social interaction at all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 04:35 AM

well, it is important, because whatever ur career will be, you are going to deal with different people, personalities, cultures ... etc, So you should have a good communicational skills ..
All you need is to have your time organized and find some time for your social life beside studying ..
good luck Smile

Ads

10-13-2012, 04:35 AM

First of all my dear I want to tell you that Goal can be set only by You not by your parents.
It is you who should take the responsibility to take decision about you.
And you have to search the path by which you can make your target by goal.