This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being blocked then being unblocked?
08-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Being blocked then being unblocked?
I know this is dumb ok so I called this girl that I care about a while back and she knows who I am but the reason I called I got her number off Facebook I was upset and needed someone to talk to so I texted her and she called me now remember I've only talked to her litterally once back in high school and I just think about her quite a bit I try not to but I just do unfortunatly and she know I like her because somebody told her but anyway besides all of that we talked for about 20 minutes and she was at work and she managed to stay on the phone with me I was suprized cause I thought like she's defiantly going to hang up and she didn't so I told her my situation cause I was upset that night not over her a different reason and I told her twice I'm so sorry for calling you like this and she said its ok you don't have to be sorry and we had a decent conversation and then once we got done talking she said ill text u but she never did but the next day I sent her a text saying I apologize for calling you like that even though I was very nice and she was nice back and she still didn't text back so at that point I said I will never do that again goodby through text and about three days later she blocked me on Facebook and I was really upset but the 2 days later she unblocked me and it says I'm friends with her again but it doesn't show her in my friends list does anyone know whats going on is there feelings here or is something else going on some advice would be nice if you have an idea.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2013, 05:15 AM

Firstly Nice/Sad story line.

If she Blocked you then unblocked you as a friend. (considering your were both friends before on fb ) then nothing should stop from seeing each others pages.

If so simply defriend her and Request Her as a Friend again. That way it will show up again and the happy fairy's will live happily ever after in the world of Far far away in a swap with a donkey and a ginger bread man ( whos dick size is extremly small compared to his giant self)

and a fairy god mother whos a b-black sheep living happliy in her pumpkin.

Ads

08-23-2013, 05:21 AM

Welcome to shoow.com, we allow you to bypass restricted sites at work, school or college, including unblocking sites like MySpace, Bebo, Facebook and plenty more! The best thing is that we are free and simple to use, so check it out and tell your friends!
its free speed unblocking sites

http://shoow.me.cc

http://www.raghawy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85