This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forgot my password on FB and the email that's tied to the account was auto deactivated?
08-23-2013, 10:28 PM
Forgot my password on FB and the email that's tied to the account was auto deactivated?
I cannot login to my Facebook account because I forgot my password. So I have my password sent to the email I use for my FB account. Turns out I haven't been on this email in a long time so I guess it auto deactivated at some point when I neglected to login to it. So I'm locked out of my Facebook. If I remember correctly, I entered a bunch of nonsense in the security questions that i also have no memory of so I can't access it that way. The phone number I put on the FB account isn't my number anymore, nor do I remember it, so that eliminates receiving my password that way. So I stayed logged in 24/7 on Facebook so I could have access to it. I logged out today to somehow fix the problem and I hit a brick wall. Can anyone offer some reliable advice on what to do in this situation? I don't wanna have to make a new FB account because there are numerous awesome memories that only exist on that account. Please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2013, 10:36 PM

Sorry your Gonna Have to Make a New Account Since you Dont have Access to your Email and Cant Use your Phone And since you Cant Remember Anything Else About your Facebook Account

Ads

08-23-2013, 10:51 PM

http://linkmasker.co/ebLhS