This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone created a hate blog about me... What should I do?
08-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Someone created a hate blog about me... What should I do?
Someone created this hate blog about me which I have no idea why because I've never done anything mean to anyone... I wanna know how I can find out who it is and get it down? I just found this around an hour ago... People are passing it around and sending this person messages defending me... It's really bothering me and I want it to be deleted. Thank you!!!

URL: http://gina-is-ugly.tumblr.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2013, 08:45 AM

Its simple. Have more than one person spam the account. Or if possible look at the email.

Ads

08-24-2013, 08:56 AM

You could either contact Tumblr or what ever site the blog was posted on, and have them delete it. OR if you know who posted it, you can try to sue them. OR you can contact the police and have them take care of it since it's considered "Cyber-bullying".

Sounds like that person's jealous of you.

I personally think you should ignore this because if that person get's in trouble, they're going to want to get payback, and it could get really bad. You seem like a popular person, so don't let it get to you.
08-24-2013, 08:59 AM

Ignore it, or try contacting tumblr or get someone or a lawyer to help you. It is illegal, like hate speech, maybe go to the cops.
08-24-2013, 09:05 AM

u should take the help of police or u massege all ur friends to avoid this and u can verbly tell ur friends
08-24-2013, 09:12 AM

Just let it go. Showing that it doesn't bother you will make them feel like they wasted their time. If you act like you care, they will know that they have succeded and they will get pleassure out of it. Don't let it get to you.
08-24-2013, 09:21 AM

Ignore it. You are beautiful. Who ever made it is just jealous of you. You obviously have lots of friends backing you up and whoever made it will be found. I'm not a tumblr person so idk what to do to get rid of it, try reporting something. Looking at the profile info. But if you can't find anything don't even worry about it at all.
08-24-2013, 09:33 AM

you just report it

send the link to abuse@tumblr.com

and explain your situation - it should be taken down in less than 24 hours
08-24-2013, 09:45 AM

http://tumblring.net/how-to-report-peopl...for-abuse/ use this link but to be honest there either jealous or saying the truth because tbh your eyes do look like they gonna pop outa your skull
08-24-2013, 10:00 AM

Your perfect, the person who made the blog isn't, people usually say this a lot but it's true she's jealous of you and obviously it's a girl, a guy wouldn't do that. You can't really tract it down nor remove it and since I suppose school is over, you can't go to the school but you can report it to the police. Don't let it bother you, tell those sweet kind people who are defending you to leave the blog alone, don't say sh¡t in or on the blog. Cruel heartless people want to feel something, don't let it get to you, heartless people want to destroy peace and happiness. Good luck Hun, and I don't know you but you look beautiful Smile!