This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to block someone from a facebook page?
08-24-2013, 09:11 PM
How to block someone from a facebook page?
So i admin this page and my parents came up to me saying "We found your GummyBear and we're watching you" and ~GummyBear is my admin name =.= so how do i block them from the page? It's about getting stronger and stuff getting through depression and stuff and I like encourage people and its really personal and I don't want them in on it if you know what i mean. they cause most of my depression so :/ i dont need them looking in on it its like them reading my diary. How do i block them? And what does blocking do can they still see everything? or what
By the way i have blocked my dad on facebook so he cannot see me and i cannot see him. And i don't think he "liked" the facebook page so he wouldn't be a fan.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2013, 09:17 PM

view the page of the person then click on the button on right side then press on block button or u can take help by pressing the help button

Ads

08-24-2013, 09:30 PM

Go on the person and click block but also you can make things private i.e. only friends!