This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girl liked facebook photo?
08-25-2013, 01:46 AM
girl liked facebook photo?
so me and this girl barly know each other and today she liked my facebook photo... why do you think she did that? it not like we talk or anything eather.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2013, 01:59 AM

she wants the d

Ads

08-25-2013, 02:11 AM

Because maybe she likes it? Or accidentally clicked it? Come on use your brain Chris.
08-25-2013, 02:18 AM

It's Facebook, you don't have to be close friends with them to like their photo. It doesn't mean anything other than that she liked the photo.
08-25-2013, 02:24 AM

Depends what the photo is? is it just of you? or you and your mates? maybe she's just a nice person and thought that the photo was a good one, or possibly she fancies you? do you like her ? maybe you could like one of her photos in return to say thank you & she'll know that you appreciated it. It could open up a conversation between you, ask her how she is
08-25-2013, 02:33 AM

Don't think too much into it. This girl probably liked it because well, she liked it! That's it!
If she liked you, she probably would have made it more obvious to you otherwise.
08-25-2013, 02:43 AM

She liked it because she thinks you're handsome or wants the d
08-25-2013, 02:49 AM

Answer 2 is best answer, I agree, you need to use your brain, it means, She likes the photo, because, oh I don't know, she liked the photo maybe ?

Some people are stupid enough to think because she "liked" the photo it means she "likes" me.
08-25-2013, 03:01 AM

wtf chris lololololololol go play CoD or something bro