This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help!!!! Parents won't tell me my password?
08-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Facebook help!!!! Parents won't tell me my password?
So my parents won't tell me what my Facebook password is and they hardly ever let me on it. And if I change my password and they try to log me on then they'll no that it has changed especially since they check constantly.
1. Is there a way I can access my password without changing it
2. If not do u think I should get a new account and not tell them bearing in mind if they find out they will take my iPad which will mean ill be the only person in my class without one.
3. Any other suggestions

Ps. I feel that it is not fair the way that they never let me on there considering it is my only form of communications.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2013, 11:30 AM

Well, first of all, buy new parents or something because they're wacko. But seriously bro, just make a new account. They seem like the type that needs to be shown who's boss. That's what me and my brother did. Granted, we're in jail now for destruction of property. Please understand that fighting back to your parents will only lead to the law enforcement getting involved. GET ME OUT OF JAIL KAY BYE.

Ads

08-25-2013, 11:44 AM

This sounds like a pretty deep issue beyond simple access to Facebook.

I'm not sure what your exact approach should be, but I would consider this. If you make a Facebook account behind their backs it will be a deliberate act of deceit, and could seriously harm your relationship with your parents. On a pragmatic level, it also doesn't look good to be caught as a liar.

In addition, they may have legitimate reasons for doing this based on your age, past behavior, etc.

I suspect the best route might be to establish a way with them in which you can be trusted to take care of yourself on sites like Facebook. If you need help with this you may want to confide in a school counselor. They should be able to provide practical advice, guidance, and perhaps intermediate between you and your parents.
08-25-2013, 11:49 AM

Why Do They Even Have your Account information in the First Place ?

There is No Way you Can Access your Password Without Changing it

its your Choice if you Want to Make a New Account Go Ahead

Your Parents Shouldint have Control Over your Account thats A Little To Much If you Ask Me