This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my Facebook account is hacked, please help?
08-25-2013, 04:25 PM
I think my Facebook account is hacked, please help?
Hi, I think my Facebook account has been hacked.
i say this because, it was my friend's Birthday and it said that I had wished him 8 hours ago. The thing is I was sleeping at that time, no one at my home has used Facebook for the day, I do not keep my Facebook account signed in I always make sure it's logged out.
I have changed my password now, but I am afraid about using it what should I do to make sure no one else is hacking my FB account. I have HTTPS on as well.
what am i supposed to do?? Please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2013, 04:37 PM

Ok you can assign a different email account to your facebook. The person who has been hacking into your facebook might know the password to your email. So you should make a new email. Also, write a password that similar to this one. "f5f3hwk570snvR201" Make sure it has a mixture of lowercase and higher case letters, and numbers. Juggle them around. Make sure to write you new email account username and password on a paper and hide it somewhere in your room. Do the same for your facebook account.

Ads

08-25-2013, 04:53 PM

You can change the security settings in fb as well. It saves a device name that you have given n every time you or someone else log in from another device It will send a mail to your email account .
08-25-2013, 05:00 PM

Not password, also Change your facbook id to secure your facebook account like "karan.kumar.4u" to karan.is.always.4u

hope its helpful 4 u... ;-)
08-25-2013, 05:05 PM

If someone had used your account, you think they'd really use it to wish Happy Birthday,
Just change your password and check for any rats/spyware on your PC, also stop clicking links like:

Free Beats Headphones
Facebook Dislike Button
Cartoonize yourself

If something seems too good to be true, IT IS.

Common sense plays a massive role in staying safe online.

Peace
08-25-2013, 05:14 PM

change your email , password and phone number . then you are safe