This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
attention issue with facebook users?
08-25-2013, 05:28 PM
attention issue with facebook users?
As all you know, there are people out there who often post on Facebook what they do like a couple of times Every Day. I don't really care how many times they post but the thing is I know this person, native english speaker ( it matters later) who constantly asks me if i saw her post and obviously forces me to care in a way of joking. I mean, If I say the truth that I don't personally use facebook often and of course didn't see her post, she gets disappointed and upset every time. It's hard to count how many times i said that. What do you think of those people like her ? Does she have any attention issue? I am an Asian, non-native english speaker. As far as I know people from English speaking countries respect each other's individuality and their own freedom and choices. What's wrong with her? FYI , I am not talking about a teenager girl, she is an adult.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2013, 05:38 PM

There is nothing worse than an annoying FB user. I have many people on my list that are desperate for attention and use FB to get it anyway they can. People are crazy. Thats pretty much the answer to your question. Not much you can do about it except shake your head in pity at them.

Ads

08-25-2013, 05:44 PM

if its being trouble to you, You may change your privacy setting on your fb account so that he can't post you or you can unfriend him/her