This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start conversation with her on Facebook?
08-26-2013, 02:31 AM
How to start conversation with her on Facebook?
There's this girl I'm really interested in. I met her at my cousin's wedding dinner and I've added her on Facebook. She did accept my friend request but I don't think she knows anything about me expect knowing that I'm her friend's cousin. I did say 'Hi' once, but she only saw that message on the next day and didn't reply to it ( Not sure if she don't want to reply or what but I wasn't online either when she saw my message). Besides, she rarely comes online on Facebook. Is there any way for me to start the conversation back where she can reply to my message when she's online? Can someone help me please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 02:33 AM

HI

Ads

08-26-2013, 02:43 AM

You can act like a man(or whatever) and talk to her off of the clearinghouse for pedophiles, bored women and socially awkward little boys. Great idea: NEVER talk to a woman on that piece of crap.
08-26-2013, 02:51 AM

In facebook there is a button option for messages. Instead of using her wall to say hello, where every Tom Dick and Harry can see you guys talking make it more private and say hi etc using the messaging option.
08-26-2013, 03:00 AM

If you can make her laugh, you may get that date after all. ... Making a girl laugh is more about peppering the conversation with witty observations than telling ...

Read more: How to start conversation with her on Facebook?