This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more likes on my fb page?
08-26-2013, 05:29 AM
How to get more likes on my fb page?
How do I advertise it and where? I've done it on my regular page but no one except a few have liked it. How to I advertise for lots of likers?
How do i make it get likes fast without paying for likes. https://www.facebook.com/ImNotSorryThatImNotSorry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 05:35 AM

ask your friends to share it with their friends

Ads

08-26-2013, 05:38 AM

Tell your friends about it, tell them to tell people about it, tell randoms at your school about it... Basically just keep telling people about it. If you go to a lot of different sites (Or different social medias), tell people about it there and nicely ask them if they could take 10 seconds of their time to like it.

Good luck and take care,
Kandy
08-26-2013, 05:46 AM

I run a blog and a separate FB page from my personal one to help maintain it. The key to getting "likes" is to network. Go like a buttload of pages from "yours" and comment on things. If you leave funny/snarky comments on other people's things, eventually, people will click on yours and "like" it as well. That's the first step. I just checked you out, and will "like" yours from both of mine because - holy crap - you have some funny ass pictures on there! I think my favorite so far is the "Brenda" one...
08-26-2013, 05:51 AM

Hey join different groups and post your status in that groups with your fb link !!
08-26-2013, 06:04 AM

Actual SEO Medai comes with lots of suitable packages which will help you getting huge number of Facebook likes to your fan pages. Now you can earn Facebook likes and increase the number of likes to your Facebook fan pages.

Have a look please, might this will helps you.
Thanks
08-26-2013, 06:14 AM

You should keep contact with other pages that has more likes, so that you can gain visitors from that page too!
08-26-2013, 06:24 AM

Try hootsiute for this !!
08-26-2013, 06:26 AM

Already Answered this But i Dont Mind Answering Again

To Get More Likes Ask your Friends If you Haveint Done So Already By Going to Admin Panel From your page than Under Build Audience Click on Invite Friends And Select your Friends

Post on Pages and Groups on Facebook Asking For Likes

Ask your Friends to Share your Page
08-26-2013, 06:32 AM

You have to share it with your friends and tell them to tell other friends for liking that page as this process always works. Alternatively you can make another id and a blog which is relevant to your page as it helps you in maintaining the balance.