This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter followers? How do they get so many?
08-26-2013, 06:46 AM
Twitter followers? How do they get so many?
Hey I'm new to this whole social media thing, and I wanted to know, how do people get so many Twitter followers? Can you please give me tips? Thanks!
Oh yeah my twitter is @shneelburrito

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 06:50 AM

this are not a real follower, now a days automated bots are available in market which generate auto followers based on keywords like http://wpblackhat.com/wpblog/twitter-bot...n-they-do/

Ads

08-26-2013, 07:00 AM

There are a number of ways to go about getting followers on Twitter. It is quite easy for famous people, because they already have fans, are often the subject of other people tweets and are frequently re-tweeted. But for commoners like us, capitalizing on our friends might not yield as many followers. The most effective way for most people is to follow a bunch people in hopes that they follow you back. This method works best if you follow only people with the same interests as you, and you consistently put out good tweets. You can use software like http://www.gettweetadder.com/a/ to search for twitter users with similar interests and schedule tweets in advance. You used to be able to use it to auto-follow people, which was awesome, but unfortunately Twitter doesn't allow that anymore.
08-26-2013, 07:08 AM

Trying to build, and then grow, a solid base of followers may make you suspect that popular ... are helpful tools and reliable techniques, so apply some virtual elbow grease toward getting more... ... And, they do not target followers by specific interests. 2 ... In 140-character tweets, tell your Twitter followers what you' re up to.
08-26-2013, 07:22 AM

Make it easy for people with similar interests to find your Twitter feed by ... Make it a hyperlink so it's easy for people to click on and follow you. ... to let others know about your friends, and they will do the same for you. Related Searches. References. TechCrunch; 10 Ways to Increase Your Twitter Followers; Kevin Rose; ...