This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cannot see posts from one of my friends on face book?
08-26-2013, 12:14 PM
I cannot see posts from one of my friends on face book?
If I go to her page I can see her posts but nothing on my timeline
How can I fix this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 12:21 PM

the post can be seen on your timeline only if you're tagged in that post

Ads

08-26-2013, 12:33 PM

You Cant Fix it If you Dont See Her Posts On your Timeline that Means Either your Not Tagged in The Post Or if its A Wall Post She Deleted it
08-26-2013, 12:46 PM

Just go to her profile, click on friends you will see drop down menu from there click on notification and show feeds you will be available to see her post. Or may be mighty she restricted to from see her post.
08-26-2013, 12:53 PM

Maybe you have hid her feeds on your timeline accidentally? But she has not blocked you from anything else you would not be able to see her posts on her profile so these other answers are not valid. just go to her page, where it says Friends with the tick on the cover photo, just hover over that and a menu should appear and click on 'Show in News Feed' to make it bold. Should solve the problem :-)
08-26-2013, 01:02 PM

I kept my GF as a closed friend on FB but I'm not able to see her recent update. I log on her account to check privacy setting and click to "view closed friend only" but problem not shorted out any one has any idea?