This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone is using my name and pictures with a fake Facebook account. How can I stop them?
08-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Someone is using my name and pictures with a fake Facebook account. How can I stop them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 02:24 PM

Hack into it simple

Ads

08-26-2013, 02:26 PM

Nothing you can do if your account is hacked. Complaint it to facebook admin. They will take care of it.
08-26-2013, 02:34 PM

well thats the problem with many...report that account as spam also write an email to facebook..also tighten the privacy settings on ur pics and other post on fb.

its called identity theft..

thats why u should not post ur pics in public..u can change the privacy settings on ur pic to prevent this form happening look into it.
08-26-2013, 02:36 PM

The only thing I can recomend is to report that to your local authorities, cause that's almost like an identity theft, have you tried that?
08-26-2013, 02:46 PM

all you can do is report the profile to facebook and let them handle it
08-26-2013, 02:56 PM

Hey you can report the profile to facebook authority and let them handle it !!
08-26-2013, 03:12 PM

You report the profile to Facebook for impersonating you, and have several of your friends report it as well. The more that report, the faster it will get removed
Facebook will send the faker a message saying they have 14 days to provide a scan of a government issued photo ID with your name and photo on it or the account will be removed. As long as you know this person has no way to have access to your license, passport, or other ID of yours, then the account will be closed
08-26-2013, 03:18 PM

maybe contact the Police, that's serious identity theft if they are using your own name and photos