This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If someone ignores your text at facebook should you ignore their text too?
08-26-2013, 06:29 PM
If someone ignores your text at facebook should you ignore their text too?
My classmate ignored my message on facebook in which I asked her to.help me by just giving Me some questions which I didn't had that time..but I saw that she had seen them but didn't reply me..I got upset bcx I needed them..but when we met at uni she behaved normally..like nothing is happend..but after exams she text me 'what's up?'...but I didn't reply her bcx when I needed her she didn't even gave a descent reply..afterwards she tagged my whole class mates in a post regarding our results except me..now how should I deal with her...my other classmates would have noticed that she didn't tagged me..I just feel that it makes me less worthy Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 06:43 PM

The best advice would be to quit worry about petty crap like this and enjoy your time in school. Hang out with people you like and don't worry about the rest.

Ads

08-26-2013, 07:00 PM

Yes, if she's being mean to you then you shouldn't be super nice to her. "Give her a taste of her own medicine." Depending on how she behaves after this you can choose to still be friends with her or not. Bue if she asks for some questions don't give them to her.
08-26-2013, 07:16 PM

Ask her why she didn't get you the questions.
Perhaps she was busy, or read your message, didn't have the questions for you and then forgot about it.
Give her a chance to explain herself.
If she was just being a bad friend, then find out why - perhaps it's just a bad day, perhaps she is retaliating against you for some reason.
Does she have a pattern of treating you poorly?
Just be the bigger person and find out what is going on.