This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I start an online marketing company?
10-13-2012, 05:48 AM
Should I start an online marketing company?
I have some services to make it different from others and unique. I will offer a range of services from branding, business consultancy, mobile marketing, event planning, social media expansion, PR etc. and many other ideas. I have some experience in marketing and believe I have the potential to effectively make the company more well known and connect them with more costumers. The thing is this industry is so so saturated as there are way too many marketing agencies online, how would I gain more clients? Is there any point going into a completely saturated Market where most agencies struggle?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 05:56 AM

If you want to operate exclusively online, you will quickly realize a saturated market means crazy marketing cost, so crazy that you will need more than a good and unique marketing offer to survive.

If you want to face the reality by yourself, create an Adwords Marketing Campaign and try to promote some keywords related to your business. Believe me, when you pay up to $5 per click on some keywords and see your $20 daily budget disappear in front of your very eyes in only a few clicks, you definitely come back to reality.

If you want to create your business in this saturated sector you will have to find new innovative (sometimes traditional) ways to promote your business "offline".

If you want to get a complete overview on how to start an online store, I recommend buying the e-book How to Start an Online Business from Scratch and Achieve Success.

the link : http://howto-website.com/store/how-to-st...iness.html

It will teach you the essentials for starting up an online business and more importantly the essentials to avoid common mistakes and find your way to profitability. By reading this eBook you should better understand why it's such a bad idea to start a business online in a saturated market. It's a small investment that is really worth it.

Wishing you good success!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply