This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do people post really personal stuff on facebook?
08-27-2013, 05:15 AM
why do people post really personal stuff on facebook?
I have people on my Facebook that post pictures of bruises that their ex boyfriend gave them, girls who whine about their baby daddy being in jail or not paying child support and things like that. These are people I went to high school with that I never talk to anymore and they share this on their Facebook posts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 05:23 AM

They truly just want attentiom.

Ads

08-27-2013, 05:32 AM

because they think that only their friends can see it, and they want attention, especially if it makes it look like they are a victim, so people will feel sorry for them
08-27-2013, 05:42 AM

My friends do that as well, one of my friends actually posted a picture of her newborn baby and said "Who does she most look like?" and posted pictures of her 4 past boyfriends, and everyone was guessing who the baby's daddy was. People like drama and attention.
08-27-2013, 05:56 AM

They are depressed and don't know how to express themselves by any other method
08-27-2013, 06:07 AM

They feel the need to let everyone know.. I just hide those kinds of peoples posts.
08-27-2013, 06:22 AM

Some people just want someone to talk to about their personal issues. Maybe they don't have close friends outside of facebook they can open up to. Maybe they really need a friend that will listen and give them good advice. A lot of people however, just want attention from anyone that will listen to them. They want to be the center of attention at all times! They hate their lives and want everybody and their mother to feel bad for them. I see that all the time!