This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pulling a prank! what do you think i should add or change?
08-27-2013, 05:23 AM
pulling a prank! what do you think i should add or change?
trying to prank my ex into thinking im dying or "dead"
i am posing as my mother and im trying to tell her that i had a "broken heart" (heart attack brought on by stress)
background for the reason:
she cheated on me with a 54 year old pedophile for 2 months and is choosing him over me. she lives in the phillipinnes and we been together for a year. she did not want me to make it known to him about our relationship. a couple days ago, she got pissed off with me over this fact, that she deleted me and now i want to get back at her for the 2 months of trouble she caused me.

heres what i got:
i know you don't care, and i am aware you wont be able to realize this, but i thought i should let you know that my son, jeremy guillory, was rushed to the emergency room a couple nights ago. he is dying of a stressed induced heart failure, and he may not make it to the end of the night. he has been so distraught over the break up, that by the time he was ready to move on, he had collapsed on the floor while i was at work. he has been complaining about chronic chest pains and me being too busy to notice only made things worse. i should have spent time with him more than with my boyfriend, however, you should not have broke his heart in the first place

he wanted me to tell you that he is sorry and that he can't handle the stress you put on him anymore. he loves you very much, despite my early disapproval, however, after meeting my other son's friend's wife(in late February), i just fell in love with the Phillipino culture and i did tell him i approved of you and him being together. even though your not friends with him on here anymore, it would mean so much to him if you messaged him your final goodbye.

anything i should add or change?

one more thing:
i did recently learn the perve was my mom's ex boyfriend 2 years ago!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 05:30 AM

The beginning should be I don't know how you will feel about this but my son ___ wanted me to tell you this

Ads

08-27-2013, 05:38 AM

That will only piss her off and create a lot of unnecessary. Although she may deserve it and you want to get back at her, it isn't worth your time or energy! Just don't talk to her and she'll realize what she's missing. But that's just me....