This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make a album with pics uploaded private open to friends on fb. Not one by one?
08-27-2013, 08:12 AM
How to make a album with pics uploaded private open to friends on fb. Not one by one?
I upload pics to my fb sometimes private so that I can do a whole group without showing everyone all of the pics. I then move them into folders that friends can see. The photos that are uploaded private I have just found out aren't showing up. They are still marked private. How can I make it so that when I move a photo into a friends can see it folder, it will no longer be private? Please please please tell me not one by one!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 08:22 AM

I think just make and album with the photos and then make it a custom setting where it can be private but open to whoever you choose. So it would tell you to add the names of the people allowed to see them.

Ads

08-27-2013, 08:32 AM

it depends on the album you are putting them in... some system albums have the privacy for each picture, and other albums have it set for the entire album
08-27-2013, 08:46 AM

First upload your pictures. The facebook automatically creats an album.
And make your pictures seen to your friends.
Go to the edit option at the right top.
Then at the right you can see you may have kept me only in privacy and changed it to friends then your friend can see your pictures.