This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I keep getting deleted off facebook?
08-27-2013, 08:25 AM
Why do I keep getting deleted off facebook?
I was on Facebook and over the past few weeks I've noticed at least 5 different people who deleted me off Facebook. Is it a thing to do that now, or am I being annoying? I really don't post statuses unless I have something important to say, so I don't think I'm necessarily being annoying. I have friends who are always "hacking" my Facebook statuses...

The way one of my friends types sounds really middle-schoolish:
Example "hack": With my bestest friend!!!!!!!!!!! I love spending time with youuuuuu!!!!!!!! <3
I hang out with her a lot and she always wants to take 200 pictures and post ALL of the selfies to Facebook. So embarrassing...

My other friend hacks me by typing stuff that sounds really condescending and self-centered if someone actually took it seriously:
Example "hack": I have so many friends and people who love me! - with_______

Those are probably the only statuses that have been posted from my wall for the past month or so, I'll probably post my own statuses once a week. Why do you think so many people delete me off facebook? Is it just because they don't know me (I never add people I don't know, but they might have forgotten me... we have at least 40 mutual friends though) or do I somehow annoy them? I honestly didn't really talk to any of the people who unfriended me and won't really miss much without having them as "friends", but it still hurts to be rejected... especially because they didn't delete my other friends who they also never talk to anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 08:30 AM

First, why are you letting these idiots hack you? It means your account is at risk from far more serious hacking. And don't your idiot friends realise they could go to prison for hacking? It is highly likely someone is using you account to annoy people and that is why you are getting unpopular.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply