This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook has blocked me from adding comments?
08-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Facebook has blocked me from adding comments?
Action Blocked
You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action.

If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

It's been like this for about two or three weeks and I have no idea what's going on.A page posted this status where you copy some kind of signs and I wanted to have them so I copied them and put them in a comment like everybody else did and I saved them,but Facebook blocked me from adding comments and the block still lasts.I have no idea what to do,the comment wasn't harassing anybody and I wasn't rude,I just copied so I can save the symbols and that's all.How to stop it?

It gave me this option but it isn't working :

Blocked from Adding Content
You are trying to post content on Facebook that was marked as abusive. Please fill out this form if you think this content was blocked in error.
What did you try to post?

If you were blocked while trying to share a link, copy and paste the entire URL here

Please explain why you think this was an error

Thanks for taking the time to submit a report. While we don't reply to every report, we may contact you for more details as we investigate.
And i cant add a comment on any page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 09:23 AM

Did u say anything rude to any one?

Ads

08-27-2013, 09:29 AM

It will go away in like a week
08-27-2013, 09:41 AM

Just open an new account using your name plus a nickname so people can still find you.
08-27-2013, 09:48 AM

Facebook has Blocked you From Adding Comments Thats Why You Probably Were Spamming or People Reported your Posts To Facebook Nothing you Can Do But Wait Til Facebook Lifts The Block It Can Last up To a Month