This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you love someone over facebook?
08-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Can you love someone over facebook?
well, there's this boy I really like, he lives like 2 hours away from me.I have really strong feelings for him. but the big problem is he's 3 years older than me and I asked my parents if theyd approve and they said no. But at this point I really don't care what they say. But we don't have anything in common. My parents say im being silly, but, I don't think they understand. so if you could help thatd be gret, thanks!<3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 04:40 PM

Nope. You have to really know someone in person to love them. It's just infatuation. Listen to your parents in this situation, they know what they're talking about.

Ads

08-27-2013, 04:45 PM

If your parents don't approve and if your under age and he's not then all your going to do is get him in trouble and ruin his life.
08-27-2013, 05:01 PM

No you can't. Listen to your parents advice. They know best.
08-27-2013, 05:07 PM

I'd listen to your parents in this situation and I'm 15 and Love disagreeing with my parents but sometimes I know when there right and I think yours are in this situation.