This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meme that I should use for slutty girl's Fb pic?
08-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Meme that I should use for slutty girl's Fb pic?
There's this girl in my class who likes to make fun of me(kind of like a bully). She tells me "Yo my n-word, you ugly as fuck" countless time wherever she saw me and it didn't matter whether or not if we were around people. She tells everybody that I'm gay(which, literally, I'm not) because of my "femininess" and the way I dress. She calls me nerd because of my high grades. Long story short, it's because of her that I barely have friends.
So when I was on Facebook I saw that my friend like a picture of the girl. It was a slutty pic of her showing a lot of skin and "puffing" out her cheeks.. I thought it would be funny to make a meme out of the pic and upload it to a page related to teen sluts. I want to get my payback for this hell that I'm going though. So...have any meme ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 05:16 PM

Get over it and move along, if you ignore her, she will probably leave you alone, if you let it get to you, it gets to you, if you brush it off, she will just get angry at you and the more you ignore it the more she gets angry that you ignore her and after a while she will get tired of it and find someone else to bother.

Ads

08-27-2013, 05:23 PM

Why do you even want to consider stooping to her level? The only "hell" you're going through is the one you make for yourself. The best "revenge" is by showing this person that she doesn't matter and hold your head up high.

As for losing friends because of things this girl is saying: They were NOT your friends. REAL friends would stick by you no matter what. They would also know the truth about you and accept you for who you are. It's not important how many friends you have. What's important is the REAL friends that you have.

High school doesn't last forever. Don't waste your time stressing over some piece of garbage who probably isn't worth any more than the gum on the bottom of your shoe.