This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Give me some tips to access in facebook in china pls...?
08-27-2013, 09:28 PM
Give me some tips to access in facebook in china pls...?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 09:35 PM

Yeah, I really wouldn't try to pull that. You get caught, you are punished according to their laws.

You might not like it, but it's their country so I wouldn't screw around.

Ads

08-27-2013, 09:46 PM

Unregistered VPN's and Proxies are illegal in China. To register the company has to agree to total monitoring of all services. Which makes a VPN or Proxy useless.

I have heard of the police knocking on peoples doors after the most recent crackdown telling people to cease and desist or else. As the crackdown intensifies you can count on the polite cease and deist orders turning much more nasty.

I have also heard of rumors that some of the big name VPN companies are making deals with the Chinese to allow their service in exchange for total monitoring of the connection. I don't know how true this is but if a VPN company is boasting publicly of how they are not having issues in China I would suspect they sold out.

Free services that work are undoubtedly either run by the Chinese government or working with them.