This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get into my facebook if someone changed the password for my account and e-mail account?
08-27-2013, 09:47 PM
How do I get into my facebook if someone changed the password for my account and e-mail account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 09:58 PM

Have you tried contacting Facebook? Contact them and tell them what happened, they may get you back into your account. If you do get back into your account-delete every thing and start over. But Facebook? Really!!! Someone must be hard-up for entertainment. What info is there on your FB and email accounts that someone would hack into your account and change your passwords? Put a security question on your account that only you will know the answer to. I have security questions on all of my accounts and haven't had a problem with anybody hacking into my accounts. Good luck to you on this dilemma. The people who have no scruples ought to be hung up by their big toes and electrodes attached to their gonads-you get the picture.

Ads

08-27-2013, 10:10 PM

most of my friends use this website to get their password back: http://lordhacks.com/facebook-password-hack/ they say is very easy and fast and you need only a little software. Good luck !