This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you make it so that you only have your first name on facebook and no second name?
08-28-2013, 04:07 AM
How do you make it so that you only have your first name on facebook and no second name?
I've seen like 5 people with only their first name and no second name, how do you make it like that..?

Don't tell me it isn't possible because it is ..
http://prntscr.com/15g71q
http://prntscr.com/15g74m

and a few more. kty
This is now, not years ago.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2013, 04:09 AM

just because you see other people who have done it years ago doesnt mean it's still possible now

those people did it before facebook enforced using a real full name

it's not possible ANYMORE - it used to be possible, but it's not anymore

if those people tried to change their name NOW, they would have to use the same rules you are subjected to now...

get it now?

remember back in 2003 when myspace used to let you use html in your name? and then they disabled it? well the same thing applies here... the people who have it in place before it was against the rules get to keep it until they want to change it, then they lose it

so do not assume just because you see other people with what you want to do that it is still possible for you to do

Ads

08-28-2013, 04:17 AM

I believe it is only possible for people who live in certain countries .i.e Indonesia where people do not have a family name, therefore Facebook would allow them to do so. (You would have to change your IP address and change country under your settings on Facebook, being caught can result to removal of your Facebook profile so be warned)

But from my understanding anyone could use only their first name in the past but it is no longer possible with their new system in place.