This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do i message him this on Facebook?
08-28-2013, 04:13 AM
Do i message him this on Facebook?
My friend that I have a crush on lives close to me. I see him when I ride my hike occasionaly...but he doesn't know that I know he lived there. Do I message him on facebook saying "Hey, I think I saw you...do you live in (development name)?"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2013, 04:19 AM

No just be like hey if he replys say I think I saw you. When he says where tell him. Break it up to pieces (:

Ads

08-28-2013, 04:24 AM

i dont see a problem with that
08-28-2013, 04:26 AM

Hello Rosalinda,

MikeyJamJams here. First of all, you have a sweet name, it's like two names in 1, and that's very deep. Now, let's help you out here with this boy here. He needs a name. A deep girl like you SHOULD be going for a deep man, so we shall call him Francisco.

Now, Rosalinda, I can tell you like this boy. You're so excited you're spelling things wrong and not making sense. "Ride my hike?" I'm assuming you mean your bicycle, so if that's the case, then this is perfect as it gives you the chance to talk to Francisco in person.

Next time you're riding your bicycle and see Francisco, I want you to say, "Hey! Francisco!" If he doesn't hear you, then you stop and yell at him once again. If he still doesn't hear you, then take off your helmet and throw it at him. In this case he would deserve it for being a jerk and ignoring you, unless you have a deeper voice and he thinks some creepy person is trying to come after him. Ultimately, I don't think this will be a problem; but, we must be prepared for every scenario.

Now, Rosalinda, you probably look like a dweeb when you ride your bicycle because you're all about safety, just like me. It's okay, I look like a dweeb when I ride MY bicycle. I have elbow pads, knee pads, wrist guards, a mouth guard, a cape, and a cheesy smile on my face the whole time. Anyways, don't let this deter you. You ride your bicycle right up to Francisco and you say hello!

However, if you really don't want to say hi to him in person, you can send him a Facebook message. However, we need to reword it a little bit. Again, because you're excited, I feel like Francisco will see this when he opens his inbox:

"HEY SAW YOU. YOU LIVE IN (DEVELOPMENT NAME)? YES?"

Now, when Francisco opens this up he's going to be scared for a variety of reasons:
1. Caps Lock makes you look like you're yelling at him. Why are you so angry if you like him?
2. The grammar is not very good so he may look down on you for this.
3. You are basically just saying, "I know where you live." without indicating how you know this. This will likely make Francisco very scared, and quite frankly, I wouldn't blame him.

Therefore, let's rephrase this a little bit. In parentheses, I will place comments as to why you should say what I am telling you.

"Hey Francisco,

I hope you enjoyed all 3 days of spring this year, lol!
(You see, Rosalinda, it's good to start out with a joke. You want to get people laughing and happy to talk to you. Make sure you place lol at the end of the joke, so he knows that he should laugh. This is similar in real life to when you laugh after you tell a joke so that everyone realizes it is funny.)

I was out riding my bicycle, and at mile 12 (make him know you're not a pansy when you ride) I was driving by (development name). I thought I saw you, but I didn't want to yell "Hey!" to a potential stranger who might look concerned, lol"
(Make sure you put lol at the end because this is a funny situation)

Anyways, I wanted to ask if that was you and if you happened to live around there?"
(Boom. Make sure you end with a question. That obliges him to respond to you and keep the conversation going. Furthermore, we posed a Yes or No question. He either lives around there or he doesn't. If he responds with simply "Yes" or "No" then Francisco is not as exciting as we thought he was. By using this test, we can see if he responds with more than just 1 word, because honestly Rosalinda, you want a man who will say more than just 1 word responses. You need an exciting man in your life to ride bicycles with you!

There you have it, Rosalinda. You have two ways to respond, but I recommend saying hello in person because it's more meaningful. But either way, I think you will succeed because I believe in you. Now you get out there and ride that bicycle and soon enough you will be riding bicycles into the sunset with Francisco!

Take care and God Bless!
Sincerely,
MikeyJamJams